Autumn has truly arrived with much cooler (and very welcome) temperatures. Time for the closet swap out. My chief goal this year is to create comfortable outfits.
- 9 colorful long-sleeve tops (red, orange, white, green, dark green, blue, navy, purple, and black)
- 4 pants (2 black, 2 jeans)
- 3 cotton zip up cardigans
- 1 black dress + 1 denim skirt
- red plaid scarf
- black jacket
- red peacoat (nicer) + blue winter coat (for farm/walking/hiking/quick trips when it is really cold — not in the picture)
- Keens: black wool and brown leather
- Trainers: Nike Free Run
- I am still looking for the perfect pair of long boots to wear with the dress. Alas this is my 2nd year searching.
- Totebag: in which I carry a smaller Tom Bihn purse, waterbottle, and grocery bag.
- Purse: hmm . . . You can’t see it in the picture, but I also have a black leather wristlet/wallet for dress-up.