Tom Bihn Co-Pilot in Aubergine 525 Ballistic and Northwest Sky 200 Halcyon.
Dimensions: 11.8” x 10” x 4.9”, 10 liters, 1 pound
My first reaction upon opening the box was, “Wow! That’s really tiny.” In no time at all I was pushing stuff into it just to see what would fit. And I was AMAZED!
After the amazement wore off, I began to think more deliberately about what should go in this bag for a short trip. Here is the list of what fit and in the picture below they are laid out in the same general way they went into the bag.
- Total weight packed: 8 pounds
- Main back pocket: jeans (size 8), 3 t-shirts (size small), yoga pants & tank top (PJs), 3 pair of socks, 3 pair of underwear, 1 bra, barefoot sandals
- front left pocket: 3-1-1 bag
- front middle pocket: water bottle
- front right pocket: Iberian cube with comb, soap, deodorant crystal, toothbrush, prescriptions & supplements, flashlight, floss, mini first-aid pouch,
- back zip pocket (this is so cool, it unzips to create a sleeve that can go over a roller bag handle or it is a open top pocket): Aubergine Cubelet with technology stuff (charger, stand, earbuds) and my Kindle
In my purse, also Tom Bihn, are my glasses, wallet, phone, etc . . . normal purse stuff.
Below are pictures of the bag completely packed. It’s not too bulgy. I added the Co-Pilot to “The List” because it is just that amazing!