- Decided we definitely need a dumpster this winter to clean up the back woods.
- 4 more bags to Goodwill plus a tote full
- 1 bag full of movies to sell or give away
- Movies: watch movies on “Watch and See” list and decide if we want a digital copy
- medical bill 2– still working on, 50% paid off
- Selling a few things . . . most still going to Goodwill.
- Kitchen sort
- Klean Kanteen insulated and Keep Cups(Easter gifts for Kelly and Michael) for each person
- Small white plates to go with pasta bowls ($4), all Fiesta Ware in Freedom box
- cooking pans, food storage supplies, and cooking utensils
- Sold dish set–used money for groceries and added extra to medical bill 2.
- garden work and help with yard work
- This is the week Michael really started his room: books, movies, photos, scrap books, TKD trophies and boards from belt tests, 2 shelves, and 2 full bags of garbage.
- Yard work: grass, garden, finished tearing down old chicken house.
- *Her room is pretty nearly completed on the sort through. Repair list started.